Faculty of Law - Catholic University of Lille
Studie, Uitwisseling, Taalreizen
Studying at the Faculté de Droit of Lille Catholic University (FLD), means being part of a centre of excellence in the field of Law and its teaching. Created at the foundation of Lille Catholic University in 1875, the Faculté de Droit reopened its doors in 1993 and subsequently opened up in Paris in 2009. The FLD offers its 1850 students across two campuses the guarantee of optimum working conditions as part of the key to success. Students benefit from a variety of study programmes available from bachelors (3 year degrees) to Masters (Years 4 & 5 for full Master), preparation for competitive entry exams as well as University degrees.
All of our degrees are recognized by the French State in agreement with Université de Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- European LL.B. in Law (bilingual - French/English)
- European LL.B. in Law (trilingual - French/English/German or Spanish)
- LL.B. in International Business & Law [IESEG School of Management]
- LL.B. in Business Law & Management [EDHEC Business School]
- LL.M. in Franco-German & European Business Law (work/study programme) [Passau Universität]
- LL.M. in International & European Law : Business & Competition Law / 100% in English / Human Rights, Security & Development.
See you soon !